China Visas - Travisa Outsourcing
Travisa Outsourcing processes mailed China visa applications. "We have revolutionized the way people get their visas", said Jan Dvorak, President of Travisa Outsourcing.
Apply for a China Visa through our easy to use online visa application.
Our step by step process ensures fewer mistakes and our real time passport tracking provides confidence that your passport is handled safely and efficiently. We will keep you notified by email as your China visa is processed. To get started, click Get a China Visa.
Type of Visa
You can apply for the following types of China Visas:
- Tourism - China Tourist (L) Visa
- Visiting Relatives - China Tourist (L) Visa
- Business Trip - China Business (F) Visa
- Transit - China Transit (G) Visa
- Study - China Study (X/F) Visa
- Commercial Performance - China Business (F) Visa
- As Crew Member of Airlines, Trains or Ships - China Crew (C) Visa
- As Resident Journalist - China Journalist Resident (J1) Visa
- As Journalist for Temporary News Coverage - China Journalist Temporary (J2) Visa
- As Resident Diplomat or Consul in China - Official/Diplomatic Visa
- Official Visit - China Official/Diplomatic Visa
- Employment - China Employment/Work (Z) Visa
- As a Resident - China Resident (D) Visa
Travisa Outsourcing has processing locations in Washington DC, New York, Los Angeles, Houston, San Francisco and Chicago. We strongly recommend applying for your China visa by mail, because it is fast and safe. Our state-of-the-art tracking system allows you to track the progress of your application from start to finish.
China visas issued through Travisa Outsourcing typically take 4 - 5 business days once all documentation has been submitted (the speed is based on consular fee paid). Same Day processing is available for an additional fee. Please see the China visa Consular Fees section for more details.
For any questions or suggestions, we can be contacted by leaving feedback.
Free Travisa Outsourcing iPhone App
The Travisa Visa App for iPhone®
is great for frequent international travelers and international
travel managers who need to know country visa requirements fast, and don't want to wait until
they have computer internet access.
Travisa Outsourcing is a private company that offers customized visa outsourcing solutions to embassies and consulates worldwide, such as Russia visas, India visas, Tanzania visas and Saudi Arabia visas. More information is available at www.travisaoutsourcing.com.